FXCM Support EAD is a subsidiary of FXCM Group. The FXCM group of companies (collectively, the "FXCM Group") is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD trading, spread betting and related services. Our
mission is to inspire global traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid market. By offering the most innovative trading tools, hiring the best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to protect trader
funds, we strive for the best online trading experience in the market.
The Junior Regulatory Reporting Associate, Regulatory Research and Development (RRD) falls under the Advisory function within the Compliance Department and is required to develop a comprehensive understanding of financial regulations
and their application to the Firm`s business. The individual works with internal stakeholders from all departments to provide regulatory guidance.
This position is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Regulatory Research and Development team. The applicant would delve deep into Compliance Reporting and be part of a team that oversees regulatory transaction reporting for
FXCM’s regulated entities. The major reporting regimes include EMIR (Europe), MiFIR (Europe) and ASIC (Australia) regulations. This position is ideal for someone with legal or compliance background, used to interactions with people
with programming background, or for someone who has experience with the technical side of the above reports and is looking for an opportunity to get into the compliance industry.
Primary responsibilities (not limited to)
- Implementation of best practices in transaction reporting
- Understanding various regulatory reporting regimes
- Managing several key vendor relationships related to regulatory reporting
- Contribution to the structuring of a control environment to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the transaction reports submitted to the regulators
- Correspondence with Legal, IT, Financial Analysis and Operations staff members in order to address new or updated regulatory requirements
- Gathering of requirements and specifications for updates to regulatory reporting systems
- Continuously improving the transaction reporting process from an efficiency and effectiveness standpoint, including contributing ideas for automation of manual processes
- Preparing Management Information to Senior management with relevant transaction reporting KPIs including and regarding any deviations and the associated near and long term plans to address the root cause
- Analysis of incoming regulations and support of implementation
- Administering a number of key compliance responsibilities, including but not limited to new regulated entity application process, regulatory research, regulatory notifications and reporting
- Supporting the Compliance function in the evaluation and implementation of relevant Compliance policies, procedures and processes
- Drafting of written policies and procedures
- Conducting gap analysis of policies and procedures and assist with the remediation of noted deficiencies
- Handling external requests for information from regulatory bodies/external stakeholders
- Assisting in projects that have regulatory implications and covering Compliance questions by project stakeholders
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Law, Compliance, Finance or other applicable field of study desired
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Experience within the legal, compliance, technology or finance services field
- Ability to work with financial regulatory text
- Experience with one or all of EMIR, MiFIR and ASIC Derivative Transaction Rules will be considered a strong advantage
- Fluency in Spanish will be considered an advantage
- Effective communicator
- Good organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail - quality output
Hours: Full time, 40 hours/week - Monday to Friday.
Contract type: Labor contract with FXCM Support EAD
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.