As a successful international trading company, part of the Schwarz Group, we pursue our goal every day: To turn our customers' shopping experience into an amazing customer experience. What sets us apart? Our values: results, dynamics and fairness. With their commitment, passion and motivation our colleagues contribute highly to our success.
You can have the possibility to support our team in developing and implementing best practices so we can ensure the optimal flow of processes in our branches to make shopping with us an amazing experience for our customers.
- Supporting the tasks directly related to the activity and commitments of one of our board team members
- Conducting business correspondence in English and Bulgarian
- Compilation of various types of business protocols, reports and presentations
- Preparation and formatting of documents according to given instructions
- Communication with different teams in the company, as well as with external contractors
- Attractive remuneration, permanent employment contract with a 3-month trial period and 21 days of paid annual leave
- Individual development opportunities through a variety of additional courses and training
- Standard working time and fairness of its reporting to the minute
- An attractive social package of benefits - monthly food vouchers worth BGN 80, additional health insurance, sports card, gift packages for Christmas, the birth of a child and a student in the family, participation in various company initiatives and events and the opportunity for up to 3 months unpaid "creative" leave after reaching 5 years in the company
- Completed relevant bachelor or master degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Very good command of English written and spoken
- Good computer knowledge and skills (Microsoft Office)
- Responsible, organized and analytical person
In case your application is approved based on documents, we will contact you by phone.
Your application will be considered in complete confidentiality. The personal data you voluntarily provide are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act for the purposes of selection.
Your contact person from the Recruitment Department:
Respecting the spelling and grammar of the Bulgarian language, only the masculine gender is used in the text, and by this, of course, we mean persons of all genders.